Let us find out to make Crustless Pizza Recipe for Keto Diet Low Carb Pizza easily!
Crustless Pizza Recipe | Keto Low Card Pizza
Crustless Pizza Recipe | Keto Pizza
- 1 skillet
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil. After it has heated, cook the garlic for one minute. Incorporate the ground turkey into the skillet and use a rubber spatula to break it apart. Cook for approximately 4 to 5 minutes until no longer pink. Finally, mix in the Italian seasonings to complete the dish.
- Take the skillet away from the heat source. Mix in the cheddar cheese. Apply a layer of pizza sauce on the surface, then add the mushrooms, olives, and pepperoni. Finish off with a generous amount of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Put the pan into the oven and cook the pizza without a crust for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese becomes bubbly and turns a golden color.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and slice into four portions and serve to you loved ones!
Notes for Crustless Pizza Recipe | Keto PizzaFor storage purposes, you can keep any leftover pizza in the refrigerator for a maximum of five days, making sure it is fully covered. If you wish to extend its shelf life, place the cooled pizza in an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to six months. When reheating, you have two options: either microwave it for 30-40 seconds or warm it up in a preheated oven.
Vitamin A: 419IU
Vitamin C: 1mg
NET CARBS: 1g