We are the authority website on pizza making, Pizza recipes, gadgets for pizza, Pizza oven reviews, Pizza pans, pizza-related buying guides and how-to, pizza recipes, pizza appliances, microwaves, and more! Brooklyn Craft Pizza is an information blog that daily updates everything about pizza, product reviews & buying guide that helps people enjoy pizza, make pizza easier, or cook anything they want with their wished appliances. Our review process includes Market research, choosing epic products, and gathering all buyer’s reviews on the Internet!
We are a team of 15 people from around the world. Our team not only includes technology sides like SEO managers, PHP, java developers, article writers, and editors, Media Writer, Affiliate Press Writer / Editor, Writer, web design & developers but also actual Pizza chefs, pizza makers, pizza sauce makers, pizza delivery men and women and more!
Before we move further, if you do not want to submit articles but would like to add your business service details to our famous directory, please click this business directory addition link.
Write For US On Any Subjects | Advertisement Posts For Freelancers, Editors, Writers, & Add Businesses
AHREF SEO DATA
Ubersuggest SEO DATA
Semrush SEO DATA
MOZ SEO DATA
There are many benefits when contributing to Allshapes.net such as:
- Increase your target audience.
- Increase your visitors since we receive hundreds of new unique visitors every day.
- SEO Benefits due to High Quality Link to your blog.
- Our new articles are indexed in Google almost instantly.
- We actively share the top 5 quality guest posts of the month on our Facebook & Twitter.
- Improve your portfolio as an author/writer.
- We get to know you, if you’re a regular guest poster then your articles will be accepted much faster.
- Eventually, increase your followers!
Do you accept any niche guest posts or just real estate niches?
We currently accept anything with quality content related to PIZZA, FOOD, RECIPES, DRINKS, TRAVEL, FOOD SAFETY, HEALTH, and HEALTHY LIFESTYLE that serves and helps our readers.
Please do not send us articles about CBD, ADULT NICHE, GAMBLING, or MEDICINE WITH ILLFOMRED DATA!
Reach us through this email firstname.lastname@example.org and in your message, kindly use the phrase “I Want To Publish Post” or “I Want To Publish Guest Post” as your subject line. In this way, we can quickly prioritize you over the bulk of emails that we are receiving on a daily basis.
Editorial Guidelines | Guest Posts
Once we approved your request, we want your article to follow this structure:
- It should be 1,000 words or more.
- Engaging, actionable, practical, and overall useful.
- No grammar errors! We can accept slang but prefer the finesse of proper English.
- The article should not contain plagiarized work. We can double-check your articles via Copyscape, so there is no escaping here.
- Properly formatted. Make it readable!
- If you add images matching your article, then it’s highly appreciated as we like to keep our website filled with only High Quality content and images help to visualize the information you’re sharing with your articles.
By submitting your post to brooklyncraftpizza.com you agree that:
- You are the owner of the unique content and its copyright.
- The content is not posted on any other website, blog, etc.
- You grant brooklyncraftpizza.com exclusive online posting rights for your post.
- You will not repost the content anywhere else online while it remains on brooklyncraftpizza.com.
- You will not repost the content on your own website or blog while it remains on brooklyncraftpizza.com.
Partnering with Us
We’re focusing on practical, informative, detailed, and engaging content on any topic which has really awesome information. Currently, we’re sponsoring brands in content written only by our team. Hence, there’ll be no need to provide us with content, articles, or other posts from your brand. Exceptions are made if your content is very informative, and detailed. Once you give us your list of URLs and we determine their relevance to the sponsored article, then we’ll be more than willing to mention your brand and link back to your URL.
Common Reasons for Rejecting Your Submission
To begin with, we are entitled to deny any and all applications regardless of whatever reason there is, however, we are professional and as such we like to follow certain guidelines and as long as you follow them too you shouldn’t have issues, however, there’s always a few smart guys that love to break the rules and see if they get away with it. Usually, when we reject submissions, these are the most common issues:
- Low Quality Article. We receive a lot of submissions with low quality articles, too much fluff, and too little information, if you’re going to write a long article, fluff is fine, however, if you’re writing a small article then go straight to the point and provide as much information as you can while avoiding unnecessary fluff.
- Not reading the guidelines. This is very common and the reason we say this is because we often get emails with articles on completely irrelevant subjects such as health, fitness, pets, and so on, we will obviously not accept those, so make sure that it’s a technology guest post or related niches.
- Copied content. We do not allow reproduced content, not only does it make us look like we lack quality by accepting trash guest posts with copied content, but it also hurts our readers who recognize the copied content.